The corona pandemic presents us all with challenges that none of us have known before. The health of guests and employees of the holiday village is our top priority. Therefore, the holiday village and the owners of the holiday apartments have prepared intensively to eliminate the risk of infection and to allow all guests a safe stay in the holiday village. Due to the self-contained apartments, which allow every guest to feel at home, to take care of themselves and thus avoid many risks, apartments are the ideal vacation spot even in times of the pandemic.
Unfortunately, the pandemic is not over and there is a risk of new outbreaks. Therefore, there are still legal regulations that are intended to limit the risk of infection. What has been achieved must not be carelessly gambled away. Due to the strong increase in the number of infections in Europe and Germany, there may be changes to the legal regulations on a daily basis. What is possible in Bavaria can be found in the FAQ list of the Bavarian Ministry of the Interior, which you can find here.
Special hygiene concepts and rules of conduct have also been developed and implemented to protect everyone.
The rules include:
- The employees of the holiday village and the cleaning staff were instructed separately with regard to the regulations on infection protection and strictly adhere to the hygiene rules.
- The usual distance rules must also be observed in the holiday village. The distance of 1.5 m applies to all people who do not belong to their own household.
- Mouth / nose protection must be worn in closed, shared rooms.
- People who have had contact with people with COVID-19 in the last 14 days or people with symptoms of cold are not allowed to travel to prevent infections of other people.
- People arriving from foreign risk areas require a recognized medical corona test (not older than 48 hours) that excludes corona infection and must be reported to the health department. There may also be additional quarantine regulations.
- Renting out a holiday apartment is currently only allowed to people for whom the general contact restriction does not apply to one another, for instance people from one household, life partners and relatives in a straight line, siblings and members of a one other household.
- With considerable investments, the indoor swimming pool is currently being equipped with a new fresh air ventilation system, so that the risk of infection is also minimized in terms of ventilation. Due to delivery and renovation times, the indoor swimming pool is expected to remain closed until the End of January 2021.
- Apartments are cleaned in accordance with extended hygiene standards before each move.
- The contact details of the guests are also recorded and processed in accordance with the official requirements in order to be able to pass this data on to the responsible health authorities within a period of four weeks if a COVID-19 case is subsequently identified.
We wish all guests a relaxing and safe stay in our holiday village and wonderful days in the Bavarian Forest.