The corona pandemic presents us still with challenges. The health of guests and employees of the holiday village is our top priority. Therefore, the holiday village and the owners of the holiday apartments have prepared intensively to eliminate the risk of infection and to allow all guests a safe stay in the holiday village. Due to the self-contained apartments, which allow every guest to feel at home, to take care of themselves and thus avoid many risks, apartments are the ideal vacation spot even in times of the pandemic.
But the pandemic is not over and we are unfortunately in the Omnicron wave. Caution is still required and despite the lifting of many legal regulations, compliance with important hygiene measures is still recommended.
The important message is: Tourist overnight stays are possible.
The 2G or 3G rules do not longer applie. Everyone is allowed to stay again.
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022, the destrict of Passau had a
7-day incidence of 493.1
Which rules are valid in Bavaria can be found in the FAQ list of the Bavarian Ministry of the Interior, which you can find here.
Special hygiene concepts and rules of conduct apply in the holiday village to protect guests and employees:
The rules include:
- The employees of the holiday village and the cleaning staff were instructed separately with regard to the regulations on infection protection and adhere to the hygiene rules.
- The usual distance rules of 1.5 m must also be observed in the holiday village for all persons who do not belong to their own household.
- Mouth / nose protection (FFP2 mask) must be worn in closed, shared rooms.
- For people arriving from foreign risk or high incidence areas, the respectively valid quarantine regulations apply. An arrival may only take place after a possible quarantine.
- The indoor swimming pool was equipped with a new fresh air ventilation system with considerable investments, so that the risk of infection was also minimized in terms of ventilation. The swimming pools will be open. A reservation for the respective time of use is required.
- Apartments are cleaned in accordance with extended hygiene standards before each move.
- The contact details of the guests are also recorded and processed in accordance with the official requirements in order to be able to pass this data on to the responsible health authorities within a period of four weeks if a COVID-19 case is subsequently identified.
All information without guarantee – the applicable legal requirements and the regulations of the holiday village at the time of your stay apply
We wish all guests a relaxing and safe stay in our holiday village and wonderful days in the Bavarian Forest.