The corona pandemic presents us with challenges that none of us have known before. The health of guests and employees of the holiday village is our top priority. Therefore, the holiday village and the owners of the holiday apartments have prepared intensively to eliminate the risk of infection and to allow all guests a safe stay in the holiday village. Due to the self-contained apartments, which allow every guest to feel at home, to take care of themselves and thus avoid many risks, apartments are the ideal vacation spot even in times of the pandemic.
But the pandemic is not over and we are unfortunately in the 4th wave, which is now bringing bitter restrictions again. Due to the virus mutations and the changing numbers of infections in Europe and Germany, the legal regulations can change on a daily basis. In addition to the incidence, the occupancy of hospital beds is an important criterion for the applicable measures.
Due to the high incidence and the stress on the hospitals, a ban on lodging is imposed again since Friday, November 26, 2021.
The 2G rule applies to a large extent. This means that in many areas access is only possible for vaccinated and convalescent people.
On Friday, December 3rd, 2021, the destrict of Passau had a
7-day incidence of 909.8
Since Friday, November 26, 2021, an accommodation ban is imposed again
Which rules are valid in Bavaria can be found in the FAQ list of the Bavarian Ministry of the Interior, which you can find here.
As far as accommodation is permitted, special hygiene concepts and rules of conduct apply in the holiday village to protect guests and employees:
The rules include:
- A a PCR (not older than 48 hours) test is required for all guests of an apartment upon arrival.
- According to the legal regulations of Bavaria, a follow-up test must be carried out every 72 hours after arrival and during the stay, if the incidence is above 35.
- Fully vaccinated and recovered people as well as children up to their 6th birthday as well as students who are regularly tested, are exempt from testing obligations according to the generally applicable principles. Vaccination or recovery must be proven by recognized official documents.
- The employees of the holiday village and the cleaning staff were instructed separately with regard to the regulations on infection protection and strictly adhere to the hygiene rules.
- The usual distance rules of 1.5 m must also be observed in the holiday village for all persons who do not belong to their own household.
- Mouth / nose protection (FFP2 mask) must be worn in closed, shared rooms.
- People who have had contact with COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days (except for medical and nursing staff with protected contact with COVID-19 patients) or people with symptoms of cold are not allowed to travel to avoid infections of other people.
- For people arriving from foreign risk or high incidence areas, the respectively valid quarantine regulations apply. An arrival may only take place after a possible quarantine.
- Renting together a holiday apartment is only allowed to people for whom the legal contact restrictions do not apply to each other, e.g. people of one domestic community.
- The indoor swimming pool was equipped with a new fresh air ventilation system with considerable investments, so that the risk of infection was also minimized in terms of ventilation. The swimming pools will be open. A reservation for the respective time of use is required.
- Apartments are cleaned in accordance with extended hygiene standards before each move.
- The contact details of the guests are also recorded and processed in accordance with the official requirements in order to be able to pass this data on to the responsible health authorities within a period of four weeks if a COVID-19 case is subsequently identified.
All information without guarantee – the applicable legal requirements and the regulations of the holiday village at the time of your stay apply
We wish all guests a relaxing and safe stay in our holiday village and wonderful days in the Bavarian Forest.